The Professional PC Power Management
Setup in minutes and save energy, CO2 , time and money.
Proven solution: used worldwide in projects from a few to tens of thousands of PCs.
Shut down idle PCs, use Wake On LAN even in complex environments, even when computers are completely shut down - and much more. Now with WOL Portals and IT Asset Management (ITAM) included.
The best for your budget and our climate!
Auto Shutdown Manager™ is a proven, centrally managed and network enabled PC Power Management solution for Enterprises, Government Agencies, Educational Institutions and Non Profit Organisations that helps to save energy and money, reduce the carbon footprint, automate IT processes such as patch management, and increase security. Auto Shutdown Manager allows for the intelligent startup of needed computers and the shutdown of unused computers. However, unlike other solutions, at no time will it interrupt working users or productive systems.
The user-centric design takes users’ actions into account. For example, the screen will not go blank during presentations, and open documents will be saved before shutting down.
Take full control of the shutdown, wake-up and sleep modes of your PCs and servers - on demand, on schedule, on system load, from remote locations, for patch management or according to your policies.
Automatic and remote start up, shut down, restart, log off, standby or hibernate all PCs and servers - WOL over different IP segments, VLANs, and even over the Internet.
IT Asset Management (ITAM): provides IT administrators and managers with an up-to-date view of all the important assets in their IT environment.
WOL Portals: Allow users to work securely and easily while on the move or from home.
File Scanner reads XML based jobs to automatically schedule WOL, delete or move clients, add or remove WOL Proxies
Auto Shutdown Manager is a proven technology used by customers all over the world.
Intelligent Enterprise Energy Management not only saves energy, environment and budgets, it also increases IT security!
Green IT - Use it today for a better tomorrow!
Information about the collection of personal data
Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Waldemar Siedlok, Schelmengrube 5 in 72510 Stetten akM, Germany, E-Mail:
This site offers encryption for security purposes and to protect the transmission of data and other confidential content (such as orders or requests to the person in charge). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and, depending on the browser, the lock icon in your browser line.If this is not the case in your browser, you can switch to the encrypted page by entering https://www.enviprot.com
Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, data subject is free to provide us with personal data in alternative ways, for example by telephone or fax.
Data collection when visiting our website
Also when using our website purely for information purposes, so if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, our Internet service provider, 1 & 1 Internet SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57 56410 Montabaur, Germany collects such data that your browser transmits to the web server (so-called "server log files").
When you visit our website, the following data is automatically collected that is technically necessary for the Internet service provider to display the website in a proper way:
- Date and time of access
- URL of the referring website
- Retrieved file
- Amount of sent data
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- IP address
The storage duration of the data is 7 days. The own data protection regulations of the Internet service provider can be found here: https://hosting.1und1.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server log files should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of the shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies may be stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your current browser so that you may be informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or may exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is usually described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings.
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality, such as the shopping cart, and others, may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data are collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are kept to a necessary minimum and used and processed solely for the purpose of answering your request or for the contact you requested. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally and finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
Data processing for online orders
To process your online order, we work together with a service provider who fully or partially supports us in the implementation of the ordering process.
Personal data when ordering online
When ordering a product online we receive the following data: Item Number, Number of Licenses, Share-It Number, Salutation, First Name, Last Name, Company, Street, Postal Code, City, Country, Email, Product is licensed to and date of purchase. A transfer of your personal data to third parties will in no case take place.
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data concerning the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
• Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or is disclosed planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (ie, the mapping of your usage on our website to your person) and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, and I hr Right to information, which guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to third countries;
• Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
• Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
• Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you deny, is checked, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
• Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• Data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
• Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data once at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
• Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an existing consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. For more details and your rights please see the original EU GDPR documents.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.
Requests regarding data protection
For requests regarding our data protection please contact us here.
EnviProt Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Waldemar Siedlok
72510 Stetten akM
European VAT ID.: DE256742280
Terms and Conditions
The information is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice or services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation.
While we have made every attempt to ensure the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, EnviProt is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader. Laws and regulations are changing continually, and can be interpreted only in light of particular factual situations.
"Reduce your energy cost" results may vary due to individual set ups of Auto Shutdown Manager.
The information on this website is protected by copyright:
Copyright© 2021 EnviProt. All Rights Reserved.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written permission from EnviProt.
Use of the Software
The software and the accompanying documentation that are available to download from this website are the copyrighted work of EnviProt and/or its affiliates or licensors. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement, which accompanies or is included with such software. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to use the software.
Use of Website Information
Unless otherwise indicated elsewhere on this website, you may view, copy, print, and distribute documents available on this website subject to the following conditions:
1. The document may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial and internal purposes;
2. The document may not be modified or altered in any way;
3. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include the copyright notice above, as well as the following statement:
This document may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial, and internal purposes.
4. EnviProt reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from EnviProt.
The rights granted herein to view, copy, print, and distribute the documents does not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by trade dress and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Warranties and Disclaimers
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ENVIPROT, ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR IN THE COURSE OF DEALING. ENVIPROT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENVIPROT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE OR NOT, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, RELIANCE ON, OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE. ENVIPROT MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
This website can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to products, services, and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that EnviProt intends to make such products, services, or programs available in your country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ENVIPROT OR ITS DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF ANY DATA, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND EVEN IF ENVIPROTHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ENVIPROT AND ITS SUPPLIERS' AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE SOFTWARE LICENSE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE DIRECTLY CAUSING THE DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. THE FOREGOING ALLOCATION OF RISK IS REFLECTED IN THE FEES CHARGED UNDER THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. AS SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDED IN THIS SECTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU ONLY IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES.
Links to Third-party Websites
The EnviProt website may contain links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of EnviProt. EnviProt makes no representations whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through the EnviProt website. When you access a non-EnviProt website, you do so at your own risk, and EnviProt is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. EnviProt provides these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not imply that EnviProt endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by EnviProt from its office in Germany. By accessing this website, you and EnviProt agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Germany, without regard to the conflict of legal principles thereof. You and EnviProt also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Germany with regard to such matters. EnviProt makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories in which their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The products, brand names, trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of EnviProt or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of EnviProt or such third party that may own the Marks. "Auto Shutdown Manager" is a registered trademark of EnviProt.
Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008R2, 2003, 2000. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SCCM, SCCM 2012 R2, System Central 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, Internet Explorer, the Windows logo and the Windows Vista and Windows 7 Start button are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of the Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
Adobe and Acrobat are registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
VMware is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Data contained in this document serve
informational purposes only. National product specifications may vary.
EnviProt Logo Policy
The following are the EnviProt ("EnviProt" collectively) rules for the use of EnviProt Logo(s). "Logo(s)" includes both EnviProt Logo(s) and EnviProt Program Screen Shot(s). If you do not agree to the EnviProt Computing rules of use as set out herein, do not download the Logo(s).
1. The Logo(s) may only be used as an active link to www.itpowersaving.com, www.pcpowersaving.com, www.enviprot-americas.com and/or to refer correctly to EnviProt products.
2. You only have permission to use the Logo(s) on web pages, in reseller catalogs, and in connection with any articles you write about EnviProt. You do not have permission for other uses such as documentation, product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials. Such uses require separate written permission from EnviProt.
3. The Logo(s) must stand alone, and may not be altered in any way.
4. You may not imply by use of the Logo(s), or any other means, that EnviProt endorses or sponsors your product(s), services, and/or website.
5. You will use the following legend on the page(s) on which the Logo(s) appear(s):
Auto Shutdown Manager is a registered trademark of EnviProt.
All rights reserved.
6. EnviProt reserves the right, for any reason, or for no reason at all, to modify, suspend, or revoke its permission to use the Logo(s) at any time, with no notice required. If EnviProt gives notice of suspension or revocation of its permission to use the Logo(s), you will immediately remove the Logo(s) from your website(s) and immediately discontinue the use of, and destroy, all media that includes the EnviProt Logo(s).
7. The Logo(s) is/are provided on an "as is" basis. EnviProt specifically disclaims all express, statutory, or implied warranties relating to the Logo(s) including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any third-party rights.
8. EnviProt shall not be liable to you, or any other party, for loss of revenue or profit, or for costs, or for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages, whether based on tort (including, without limitation, negligence or strict liability), contract, or other legal or equitable grounds, even if EnviProt has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All questions regarding this EnviProt Logo and Screen Shot Policy may be directed to our contact form.
I agree that, by downloading an EnviProt Logo and/or Screen Shot, I accept the terms of the EnviProt Logo and Screen Shot Policy.
These materials are subject to change without notice. These materials are provided by EnviProt and its affiliated companies for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind, and EnviProt shall not be liable for errors or omissions with regard to the materials. The only warranties for EnviProt products and services are those that are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services, if any. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold EnviProt harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of our website or any Contracts or Services you purchase or use directly or indirectly through it.
For further details or reports, please contact us us here.